Last updated: January 01, 2021
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service. Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Information Collected while Using the Application
While using Our Application, in order to provide features of Our Application, We may collect, with your prior permission:
• Information regarding your location
We use this information to provide features of Our Service, to improve and customize Our Service. The information may be uploaded to the Company's servers and/or a Service Provider's server or it be simply stored on Your device.
You can enable or disable access to this information at any time, through Your Device settings.
Use of Your Personal Data The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
• To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
• To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
• For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
• To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
• To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
• To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us. We may share your personal information in the following situations:
• With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, for payment processing, to contact You.
• For Business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
• With Business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
• With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data Business
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• Comply with a legal obligation
• Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
• Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
• Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
• Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
Service Providers have access to Your Personal Data only to perform their tasks on Our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use Your Personal Data to contact You with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to You. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from Us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email We send or by contacting Us.
We may use Email Marketing Service Providers to manage and send emails to You.
• The right to notice. You must be properly notified which categories of Personal Data are being collected and the purposes for which the Personal Data is being used.
• The right to access / the right to request. The CCPA permits You to request and obtain from the Company information regarding the disclosure of Your Personal Data that has been collected in the past 12 months by the Company or its subsidiaries to a third-party for the third party's direct marketing purposes.
• The right to say no to the sale of Personal Data. You also have the right to ask the Company not to sell Your Personal Data to third parties. You can submit such a request by visiting our "Do Not Sell My Personal Information" section or web page.
• The right to know about Your Personal Data. You have the right to request and obtain from the Company information regarding the disclosure of the following:
• The categories of Personal Data collected
• The sources from which the Personal Data was collected
• The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the Personal Data
• Categories of third parties with whom We share Personal Data
• The specific pieces of Personal Data we collected about You
• The right to delete Personal Data. You also have the right to request the deletion of Your Personal Data that have been collected in the past 12 months.
• The right not to be discriminated against. You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of Your Consumer's rights, including by:
• Denying goods or services to You
• Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties
• Providing a different level or quality of goods or services to You
• Suggesting that You will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Exercising Your CCPA Data Protection Rights
In order to exercise any of Your rights under the CCPA, and if you are a California resident, You can email or call us or visit our "Do Not Sell My Personal Information" section or web page.
The Company will disclose and deliver the required information free of charge within 45 days of receiving Your verifiable request. The time period to provide the required information may be extended once by an additional 45 days when reasonable necessary and with prior notice.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
We do not sell personal information. However, the Service Providers we partner with (for example, our advertising partners) may use technology on the Service that "sells" personal information as defined by the CCPA law. If you wish to opt out of the use of your personal information for interest-based advertising purposes and these potential sales as defined under CCPA law, you may do so by following the instructions below. Please note that any opt out is specific to the browser You use. You may need to opt out on every browser that you use.
You can opt out of receiving ads that are personalized as served by our Service Providers by following our instructions presented on the Service:
• From Our "Cookie Consent" notice banner
• Or from Our "CCPA Opt-out" notice banner
• Or from Our "Do Not Sell My Personal Information" notice banner
• Or from Our "Do Not Sell My Personal Information" link The opt out will place a cookie on Your computer that is unique to the browser You use to opt out. If you change browsers or delete the cookies saved by your browser, you will need to opt out again.
Your mobile device may give you the ability to opt out of the use of information about the apps you use in order to serve you ads that are targeted to your interests:
• "Opt out of Interest-Based Ads" or "Opt out of Ads Personalization" on Android devices
• "Limit Ad Tracking" on iOS devices You can also stop the collection of location information from Your mobile device by changing the preferences on your mobile device.
"Do Not Track" Policy as Required by California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
Our Service does not respond to Do Not Track signals.
However, some third party websites do keep track of Your browsing activities. If You are visiting such websites, You can set Your preferences in Your web browser to inform websites that You do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable DNT by visiting the preferences or settings page of Your web browser.
Your California Privacy Rights (California's Shine the Light law)Under California Civil Code Section 1798 (California's Shine the Light law), California residents with an established business relationship with us can request information once a year about sharing their Personal Data with third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes.
If you'd like to request more information under the California Shine the Light law, and if you are a California resident, You can contact Us using the contact information provided below.
California Privacy Rights for Minor Users (California Business and Professions Code Section 22581)
California Business and Professions Code section 22581 allow California residents under the age of 18 who are registered users of online sites, services or applications to request and obtain removal of content or information they have publicly posted. To request removal of such data, and if you are a California resident, You can contact Us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with Your account. Be aware that Your request does not guarantee complete or comprehensive removal of content or information posted online and that the law may not permit or require removal in certain circumstances.
Links to Other Websites
• By Email: email@example.com
DR. CHAD CRAVATTA
Chad M. Cravatta DMD, MS is a 1995 graduate of Eastern Illinois University, where he received a Bachelor of Science degree with a major in Zoology and a minor in Chemistry. He graduated from Southern Illinois University-School of Dental Medicine in 1998.
In 2001, Dr. Cravatta completed residency training in periodontics and received a Master of Science in Dental Research from Saint Louis University. After finishing his residency training, Dr. Cravatta practiced as an associate periodontist in Chicago, Illinois from 2001-2004 and St. Louis, Missouri from 2004-2006. During his time in the St. Louis area, Dr. Cravatta served as an Associate Clinical Professor at Southern Illinois University-School of Dental Medicine.
In the late summer of 2006, Dr. Cravatta acquired Dr. Barry Wheeler’s practice in Mesa, Arizona. Dr. Cravatta is a member of the American Dental Association, American Academy of Periodontology, American Society of Dental Anesthesiology, The Academy of Osseointegration, Western Society of Periodontology, Arizona Society of Periodontology, Delta Sigma Delta Dental Fraternity, and all state and local societies associated with these organizations.
Dr. Cravatta served as the President of the Arizona Society of Periodontology from 2011-2018. He has been active with several charitable organizations such as the Metro East Dental Fund, Indian Health Service, Honduras Extraction Program, and Give Kids A Smile. Dr. Cravatta and his family, reside in the East Valley. His interests include golf, fishing, and spending time with his family. Dr. Cravatta enjoys watching his children in their many activities and has been a volunteer coach in soccer, baseball, and softball.
DR. SATISH KUMAR
Dr. Kumar constantly strives to provide compassionate and competent clinical care to his patients. He focuses his treatments based on the best available clinical evidence taking into consideration his patients’ values and preferences. His educational background includes advanced speciality training in periodontics along with dental implant surgery, oral medicine, temporomandibular disorders and orofacial pain, all at the Ostrow School of Dentistry of University of Southern California, Los Angeles. Dr. Kumar is a board-certified specialist and is a Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology, the American Board of Oral Medicine, and American Board of Orofacial Pain.
Dr. Kumar also has a vast experience in teaching and mentoring since 2007. He moved to Arizona to serve as Associate Professor of Periodontics at the Arizona School of Dentistry and Oral Health (ASDOH), A. T. Still University in Mesa, Arizona in July 2018. Prior to joining ASDOH, Dr. Kumar taught and provided patient care at the Ostrow School of Dentistry of University of Southern California and at the University of Pittsburgh, School of Dental Medicine.
Dr. Kumar is a certified evidence reviewer by the ADA Center for Evidence-Based Dentistry (EBD) where he also teaches the practice of applying best available clinical research evidence to patient care. He is an invited lecturer and provides continuing education courses in his areas of clinical expertise throughout the country. Dr. Kumar is a member of American Academy of Periodontology, Western Society of Periodontology, American Dental Association, Arizona Dental Association, Central Arizona Dental Association, and American Dental Education Association. Dr. Kumar enjoys nature, photography, music, and spending time with his family. He and his wife Dr. Antonia Teruel who also teaches at ASDOH are blessed with two boys.